Random Outlaw

A blog about the randomness of life... and I am an outlaw.

Tuesday, March 29

Un Bel Di

Today we go home. We leave for the airport in exactly 12 hours. I am so, so happy.

Part of me is a little sad, because I know that R's family will miss the Moosh so much. The other part knows that they will be very happy to get rid of the raging bitch who won't eat anything and doesn't drink tea. She also cries a lot.

Yesterday my husband's nephews took the Moosh to the grocery store down the street where their friend works. Friend generously gave the Moosh candy, so now anytime we go outside, we have to go to the store to see if he is there. I went in there yesterday evening, and do you know what I saw? Food. Real western food. Cocoa Rice Krispies*, to be exact.

I have been staying here for three weeks, within 2.2 seconds of real food, and nobody told me. I was pissed (as usual). I asked Nephew why he didn't take me there PRIOR to the day before we are leaving. He was all, "Uh, well, you went to the other store." Yes, I did. But that store doesn't have Cocoa Rice Krispies, does it? DOES IT? "No," he admitted. We bought the Rice Krispies. I went home and ate four bowls.

Friends, I was in picky eater heaven. Cold cereal is like the nectar of the gods. If only the store had macaroni and cheese, the circle would be complete and I could die.

Anyway, going home! Ecstatic! Not hungry for once due to the wonder that is Cocoa Rice Krispies!

*They were made in England, but still had the Kelloggs brand on them. They call them Coco Pops, but they are and always will be Cocoa Rice Krispies to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home