Random Outlaw

A blog about the randomness of life... and I am an outlaw.

Tuesday, March 1

Conversation With A 20-Month-Old

Moosh: Phone, phone, phone.
Lisa: Do you want the phone?
M: No. [reaches for phone]
L: I see you want the phone. Can you say yes?
M: No. [continues to reach for phone]
L: Say yes. Yes, Mommy, I do want the phone.
M: [points at me] Phone.
L: I'm Mommy. Can you say mommy? [I point to myself] Mom-my.
M: [points to himself] Phone.
L: No, silly. You're Moosh.
M: [points to himself] Moosh.
L: Yes! And I'm Mommy. Say Mommy.
M: Moosh.
M: Phone. [points to me]
L: Sigh.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger s. said…

    Make the most of it while it lasts!

    Lisa: Did you have a nice day?
    Moosh: (barely audible) hngh.
    L: Is that a new pair of shoes? They look great!
    M: (barely audible) hngh.
    L: Hang on! Who paid for those? Where did you get the money for those shoes? etc.
    M: (barely audible) hngh.
    L: And where were you last night? You treat this house like a hotel, you know, and I'm sick of it!
    M: (screams) LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU'RE ALWAYS EMBARASSING ME! I HATE YOU! I HATE MY LIFE-AND-I-WANT-TO-DIE!

    etc.

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Lisa C. said…

    Thanks Stephen! Believe me, I try to make the most of it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home