Random Outlaw

A blog about the randomness of life... and I am an outlaw.

Monday, March 7

Random Bouts of Puking

Last Thursday the Moosh puked up his dinner. He seemed fine, and it didn't happen again... until today. He's thrown up twice today. He doesn't have any other symptoms. No fever, no discomfort. Until he throws up, you really wouldn't have any idea that there's something wrong with him. I feel a crazy foreboding about this whole incident. We're going on our trip in 3 days... wouldn't everything be so much better with a sick toddler? Christ, I hope he gets better.

I still have not managed to accomplish anything towards actually getting ready to leave. My list of items that are not done? Is still complete.

I had the day off yesterday because my aunt and uncle came into town unexpectedly and without notice. So since I had the day off it was my golden opportunity to get stuff done, right? HA! I accomplished nothing. Nothing, I tell you! I did get my hair cut today, but I still have to do everything else. In the next two days. I guess I technically have part of Thursday to do stuff, but since we're leaving for the airport at 2:00 PM, what are the odds of me getting anything done that day?

I wouldn't bet on me in Vegas. That's all I have to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home