Random Outlaw

A blog about the randomness of life... and I am an outlaw.

Wednesday, January 26

He Doesn't Like it When She Leaves the House

Is feminism dead? I overheard a conversation between two of my coworkers recently. One guy was talking about how he didn't want his wife to leave the house during the day while he is at work. Excuse me? What? Apparently she goes along with it "pretty well," but he's working on getting her to stay home the whole 9 or 10 hours he's gone. ARE YOU TEARING YOUR HAIR OUT YET? This situation is bad, but wait! it gets worse! They have two small children, a 2-year-old, and newborn. Oh yeah, you heard me. This guy expects his wife to stay home all day with two little kids and he doesn't want her to leave the house, and she goes along with it.

I know everyone has their triggers for things that are just W-R-O-N-G, and they're different for everyone, but if I were in this situation, it would be an instant divorce. INSTANT. I put up with a lot of crap in my marriage, but not leaving the house? What?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home